Financial expert, management, accounting
19 years of experience in various managerial roles, 17 years within international trading. Graduated from the University of Geneva, Master of Sciences / Master in Business Administration, option Finance.
- Finance and administrative Director, International Credit Manager, Chief Accountant.
- Company manager.
- Implementation of departments locally and abroad.
- Energy sector experiences, including Oil Gas, Coal, Freight at Cargill International SA, Fosdyke and Koch Supply & Trading Sarl.
Arnaud von Gross
Business administration, Finance
8 years of experience in consulting and support to commodity trading companies. Graduated with a Bachelor’s degree in Business Administration with specialization in “International Commodity Trading”.
- Commodity trading specialist.
- Administration, risk management and accounting.
- Advice and support to companies in the field of commodity trading.
- Physical and derivative markets knowledge: Europe, USA and Asia.
- Implementation of management and control systems.